Tuesday, May 10

Scrapbook Paper Wall Decor


Picture from favecrafts


Foam Poster board



Scrapbooking Paper



Scrapbooking Glue-tape 

                                                        

 



 Supplies:

·   12x12 Scrapbook Paper- choose a theme that goes with the room, black and white/blues/warm colors, etc. (I paid $0.75 a page)
·   Glue-tape/double-sided tape/glue stick
·   Utility knife

·   Hard surface to cut on (old drywall or wood)

·   straightedge/ruler
·   1-2 Foam poster boards ($1 each at Dollar Store)


Depending on how many supplies you already have, this project can cost from $5-$15.

Directions:
1.      Cut the foam poster board into 12x12 inch square with the hard surface, utility knife, and straightedge to get a straight, clean cut.

2.      Use the glue-tape or your form of stickiness to mount the scrapbook paper onto the board.  I used glue-tape because it was the easiest and looked the nicest.

3.      Glue ribbon around the perimeter of each poster to make it appear like a frame.  I am going to use black ribbon to finish my project.
4.  Mount the posters to the wall.  Since I cannot nail anything into my walls, I will use double-sided tape or sticky tack. 


 
Just have to put the ribbon around the perimeter!






No comments:

Post a Comment